Dedicated to Greatness
Clarity is a tight-knit group of smart, passionate and talented people with a shared vision: to produce innovative, value-driven data and analytics solutions that will transform the way businesses think about, organize and use their data. To support this mission, we’ve built an elite team of professionals with an uncompromising, singular focus on client success.
If you’re passionate about data and focused on helping clients achieve results beyond what they previously thought possible, then Clarity has a home for you.
In any of our four locations, you will find:
- Experienced professionals who have executed engagements with Global 1000 companies, ranging from vision and strategy to on-the-ground execution
- Accomplished subject matter experts with backgrounds in program planning, process design and advanced analytics
- Seasoned solution experts with practical knowledge of the leading emerging data and analytics platforms, technologies and tools
- Industry alumni and consulting leaders spanning two decades of data and analytics experience
- Elite consultants in training, who came from some of the top universities in the country to take advantage of Clarity’s mentorship and development programs
Committed to Our People
Clarity is a fast-growing company, and with that comes a fast-paced work life for our team of professionals. In the average company, the human resources department drives the creation of events designed to connect employees outside of work, with little feedback from employees and minimal support from the management team.
At Clarity, to maintain our nimble, small company culture, we formed Clarity Connect, an employee-run and executive team-supported group that hosts networking events, provides philanthropic opportunities, social activities, family outings and more. These experiences, along with a unique benefits program and endless opportunities for career development, make Clarity a destination job for anyone in the data and analytics consulting space.
Focused on Your Future
Developing future company leaders does not happen in a two-week training course. It’s an ongoing process that requires a long-term investment from both the company and the individual.
Clarity makes that investment through our Leadership Development Program, designed to provide new consultants with initial intensive training, along with long-term training via continuing education, ongoing mentorship from senior-level executives and formal career planning. Our future leaders learn from and are mentored by the best, so that they can become one of the best too.